Fun With Funnels! Set Your Sales Funnel On Fire!
In this intensive lab we will go through your extended sales funnel to identify what is there, what is missing, and how to get all of the parts working together to make you more $$ in less time!!
In the first hour we will map out your sales funnel. Hours two and three we will dive deeper to pull out what you should be focusing your energy on, and by the end of the full lab you will have a structure for your business activities, an action list and a plan! Plus you will have a community of collaborators who have gone through this process with you!
Sales Funnel Components:
- Marketing Materials & Ads
- Web Presence & Social Media
- Your Networking Activities
- Referral Networks
- Steps To Purchase – Lets Count!
- Your Products
- Customer Relationship Management
- Engagement Stats – What are they?
Hour One: What You Will Gain!
- A really big sheet of paper and a bunch of colored post-its and markers!
- A detailed and complete picture of your sales funnel.
- A list of Must-Haves that you are missing.
- A lot of laughter!
Hour Two & Three: What You Will Gain!
- A thorough understanding of your on and off-line presence, how it works, and what you need to add.
- A clear understanding of who your target audience is and where to find them
- A well thought out way to lead your audience naturally from your promotional activities to a purchase
- A detailed action list identifying what you can do yourself and what you need help with.
- A plan & A Budget.
- An Accountability Partner
- A Sales Funnel On Fire for 2017!
What To Bring!
Be sure to eat a healthy breakfast and drink extra water. This exercise is incredibly insightful, and your brain is going to need serious fuel!
- Your Printed Marketing Materials
- Branding materials if you have them
- An Easy Smile – We are going to have fun with your funnel!
Healthy High-Protein Breakfast Example
Who Should Attend?
You Should Attend If You Are…
- A New Entrepreneur – Go for it!
- Introducing a new product
- Wanting to boost sales
- Wondering how to focus your time
- Wondering where to allocate funds
- Needing ideas for client management
- Wondering how other business owners work
- Need feedback on your marketing efforts
- Wonder how much to budget for upping your game
Wendy has been developing and managing online brands for 20 years. Although much has changed over that time, the goal is still the same:
Give your audience the information they need to make an informed decision.
Wendy’s systems design expertise allows her to understand and visualize the full path a potential customer follows, all the way through fulfillment and customer retention, and all of the tools involved in guiding them. As a woman in tech, her style is focused on collaboration, empowerment, and education.
Wendy owns Future Bright Interactive, a boutique Website Development agency in Mill Valley.